Why'd I choose to [ OPEN SOURCED ] my VRoid models to the public?

Monday, August 17, 2026


(Since I don't want to waste anyone's time, here's the TL:DR...)



- Medea Zhan - Redesigned

       Since I didn't wanna loose my own creations as some planned models they're were going to published for a few days, my laptop broke, so those progress was ultimately lost to time... Some I luckly managed to backed it up on my old external HDD, but also that got ruined since I "slightly" dropped it by accident by 1cm...

 

YES... 1 centimeter!!


 

 

 


 so yeah... and also i wanted to share it with you all also what you can do with it, since anyone "may" inspire my own work with anyone if this is your first time using VRoid Studio, to use my own work as a reference or something like that, or... dedicated to this community...

 thus, this quote was created because of that snowball effect from the past: 

 

 


"Every OC begins with inspiration from someone's work. You take what made you loved it, then reshape it through your own creative vision and create something that stands on its own."

 -NorthrnPoakr / Poakrvxx 

 

 

 

 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment