[ My Linux Ricing's showcase... ]

Friday, August 07, 2026

 

 


Hello again, guys!

I wanna simply share on the Linux Ricings i did back then when I was using Linux for like 3 months, (just for the sake of it) and IT. WAS. FUN, lemme tell you, the start before researching how to properly use Linux was just, suck at it back in 2023.

 

 -----------

 

My first distro was Ubuntu btw... before leaving after 2 hours of testing it on my Virtual Machine, then Two years later.. I've tried Linux Mint for the very first time on 2025 also on a Virtual Machine until I did the bravest thing of my life was just switch to try out on a real hardware, and yeah... I kinda got used to it for a few days plus researching and it works out of the box... and left cuz i still kinda miss windows and boom, I'm back again on the slop again... and did return cuz i missed the thrill of Linux and stayed again... 

Thus I am in this cycle of repeating switching to Linux & Windows until the end of eternity... until i did made my mind off... and stayed on windows until linux is much better to use (especially I'm waiting on that Linux Mint Wayland support, plus the fractional scaling...)

 

  -----------

 

 

Anyway little story's over, here's the screenshots i did back then: (Using Mint btw...)

 

 

[ First Unnamed Ricing Theme ] - ‎(Thursday, ‎September ‎18, ‎2025)

This is the very first Linux Mint rice I properly did and y'know it's inspired by some on the "r/desktop" community, when i first looked at it for the very first time

 

 

   -----------

 

 




 

[ The "Vexx" Theme ] - (‎Monday, ‎September ‎22, ‎2025)

when my concept of "Aimee Vexx" was born here as a Linux Mint theme...

 

 

  -----------

 

 


[ Hollowed Theme ] - (‎Friday, ‎October ‎10, ‎2025) 

Basically go brrr... with some cyberpunk inspired to it... 
 

 

  -----------

 

 

[ "Tried KDE" theme ] - (Sunday, 16 Nov 2025)

not bad... for me even though its just a prototype...

 

 

  -----------

 

 

 AND...

  The [ Vexxbox-9000 Series Concept ] themes...

 

(Wednesday, ‎November ‎26, ‎2025)

 

 

   -----------

 

 

(‎Saturday, ‎November ‎29, ‎2025)

 

 

  ----------- 

 

 

‎(Friday, ‎December ‎5, ‎2025) 

 

 

  -----------

 

 

 ‎(Tuesday, ‎December ‎23, ‎2025)
Lastly, my final linux ricing theme that's saved on my drive... (for now...)

 

 

  -----------

 

  

 

 

" Thanks for reading that little story and looking at my linux history ricing showcase-slop... "

 

-NorthrnPoakr / Poakrvxx

 

 

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment