[ Hello... ]

Wednesday, August 05, 2026

 

 Ah yes... Hello, this is my very first blog in this entire blogpost, I am currently writing this entire thing at 11:59pm (for the future me eventually goes nostalgia bait on how his life originally started or whatever...)

 

 ---------------------------

 

Anyway... This is where mostly anything I hope to put like my thoughts, art, windows and linux ricing screenshots, the PoakrVerse lore here (plus... what if's, maybe?) or anything that i like to share to the internet, and also hope you like to stay here, comment your thoughts or read my fiction stories I've wrote... and yeah that's pretty much else to say here... goodbye!

 (excuse my grammar as i legit suck at it ngl...) 

 


 Here's a random wallpaper of my OC: "Aimee Vexx"

 

1 comment:

  1. (I dunno how to switch back to my other main account while commenting just to point out, if anyone knows, then thank you guys whoever stumble this little blog...)

    ReplyDelete